About the company
AvantiGas is owned by UGI International, which is a part of UGI Corporation. It supplies LPG to both domestic and business customers across the United Kingdom. The company has been trading for over 70 years so its customers can be sure it knows the industry very well.
The company is also a gas shipper, a generator of electricity, a provider of service solutions like off-grid LPG bulk gas, LPG Gas Bottles, Biomass Renewables and other high-quality, natural gas products. It also supports the installation of heating systems, air conditioning and refrigeration units. AvantiGas works with businesses of all sizes, from various industry sectors. The company has a 4.3 score on Trustpilot, which was calculated based on almost 1500 reviews left by customers.
The company offers solutions for residential customers and businesses. An overview of what services each type of clients can get can be found in the table below.
|type of customer||services|
|Business clients||Bulk LPG|
supplies of BioLPG
installation of fuelling and storage systems
|Domestic customers||gas deliveries|
fixed tariff options
Both types of clients can pick fixed contracts, where duration varies between 1-3 years or variable contracts that are more flexible.
Businesses and residential clients can purchase LPG gas bottles from AvantiGas. They offer multiple cylinder sizes – 6kg, 11kg, 19kg, and 47kg. To request a gas bottle quote click here for domestic customers or here for business customers. AvantiGas is a leading UK supplier of bottled gas. Its LPG gas bottles come with competitive prices and can be purchased by firms from a range of business sectors, including catering businesses, forklift trucks, holiday parks, and much more.
Is LPG good for the environment?
LPG will not only help you save money on energy bills, but it also has great environmental benefits. The greenhouse gas emissions that come from the production of it are low, and LPG is considered to be the cleanest fossil fuel. The benefits of switching to LPG with AvantiGas include:
- When LPG burns, there is very little ash build-up.
- Appliances don’t require much maintenance.
- Combustion is odourless.
- LPG is easy to store.
- Flame temperature can be easily controlled.
If you currently use oil for heating, AvantiGas will help you manage your upgrade to LPG. The company offers a range of tank installation options to suit your individual needs. An overview of available tank types can be found in the table below.
|type of LPG bulk tank||description|
|Aboveground||These tanks are installed on a concrete or prefabricated base.|
|Underground||These tanks are located completely under the ground. The only thing you will be able to see is a green lid that allows for the tank to be refilled.|
|Semi-Mounded||These tanks allow to conceal the tank in areas where installing the underground one is not possible.|
Billing and payments
Thanks to the option that allows you to set up Direct Debit, you will never have to worry about remembering to pay your bills on time each month. If you want to have it organised, call 0808 208 0000.
AvantiGas understands that because of the COVID-19 pandemic many people have been experiencing financial difficulties. If you’re struggling to pay your energy bills, you can let the company know by filling in an online form. The AvantiGas’s team will discuss your options with you.
You can also make payments via the MyAvantiGas portal. There you can also review past invoices and manage your orders.
How to switch to AvantiGas?
If you’re not satisfied with your current supplier or want to get more competitive LPG rates, you should switch to AvantiGas. The company makes the process easy and quick, and you can do it completely for free. All you have to do is follow 4 simple steps:
- Get a quote – the company will explain what deals you can get and will present you with a personalised contract.
- Sign the contract – you just need to read it and express your consent and satisfaction with the conditions by signing it.
- Wait for the company to complete the switch – AvantiGas will let your current supplier know that you’re switching so you don’t have to contact them yourself.
- Enjoy the new deal – you will be notified when everything is set up and completed.
Benefits of choosing AvantiGas
There are a number of reasons why AvantiGas has an ‘excellent’ score on Trustpilot.
- Local knowledge and expertise – the company has been specialising in supplying gas for over 70 years.
- A trusted supplier with over a thousand positive reviews – you can read about other people’s experiences with the supplier and make sure they treat their customers fairly.
- Access to help and support 24/7 – the company has an emergency call centre, which is based in the UK.
- Ability to manage your bills online – all clients get access to a customer portal where they can verify all information about their energy consumption and payments.
- Positive impact on the environment – the company is committed to helping its customers reduce their greenhouse emissions.
Who owns AvantiGas?
AvantiGas is owned by UGI International, which is a Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG) supplier that operates 17 European countries. In addition to AvantiGas, UGI International owns several other energy brands. That includes AmeriGas, Antargaz Energies, DVEP Energie, FlagaGas, Kosan Gas and UniverGas.
Where is AvantiGas based?
AvantiGas is located in Chesterfield, England. The full address is: Avanti Gas Ltd, UGI House, Gisborne Close, Chesterfield, England, S43 3JT.
Is AvantiGas a good company?
AvantiGas has excellent reviews and more than 70 years of experience in the energy industry. The company is known for great customer service, competitive prices, and environmentally-friendly solutions tailored to the needs of each individual client.
How do I pay AvantiGas?
Paying for your energy bills with AvantiGas is very simple. You can set up a Direct Debit that will automatically take money from your bank account each month, or you can make payments using the MyAvantiGas portal.